Saturday, October 12, 2013

Why not dirt!

So I decided after a day of gutting my house, and filling with the roll off with all the crap that I would
do some "radical" chopping on the Champ, so I too my dremel and.....
you know what that is, the left side was broken off anyway and I haven't been able to find any type of glue that really binds well to the Champs plastic parts anyway, and I really wanted to go a bit dirt bike looking anyway so I figured this wouldn't be too bad of a butcher job.  So here's the wide angle.
 And here's the up close, but mind you this is not finished, I'll smooth the edges so it's looking nice and fresh!   I'm also considering welding some dirt bike foot pegs on.

1 comment: