Saturday, October 5, 2013

Shinko 421

This is totally just showing off the Shinko's I think they speak for themselves, this shot is from the other day when I still had the original street tire on the front,  knobbies look awesome on the Champ! 

The more I ride with them the more I think it numb to have anything else on, they just work so much better than street (especially the old baldies I had) especially if you want to cut across the football field or park.

 I've been pleasantly surprised in how well Shinkos grip the pavement too, though at 35mph top, I suspect my dirty socks grip the road pretty well too!

So you're not convinced the Shinko's look swell on a Champ, here's another shot.
My latest dilemma is what to do about that broken and cracked rear fender... The more I think about it, the more I think I want to take my dremel and cut it to clean it up and give it more old school dirt bike look.  Maybe even rivet on a bit of black innertube mud flap?  Is that getting too crazy?




No comments:

Post a Comment